e-LEDGER: PLATFORM INDEPENDENT APPLICATION
e-Ledger, as per the provisions of the Tax Procedure Law and Turkish Commercial Law, is a total package of required legal and technical regulations which includecreating, sending and keeping (without printing) ledgers in the form of an electronic document that complies with the format and standards published on the Revenue Administration’s website and which aim to provide guarantee of the immutability, completeness, correctness of the source and utilization by competent authorities as proof for ledgers. Journals and general ledgers, the formats and standards of which have been published on the Revenue Administration’s website, can be kept electronically.
e-Ledgers can be prepared with Netle Yazilim solutions, conferring advantages such as reduced printing, physical archiving and notary costs as well as effective time management, the possibility of having more than one standard in a single format, platform independent tools and easy reporting and auditing. In addition to the benefits of speed and security, the application’s environmental benefits come to the fore as it completely removed the use of paper.
Netle Yazilim developed a strategic ‘platform independent e-Ledger’ which can work in an integrated manner with one or more types of ERP packages.
WHY ARE NETLE YAZILIM SOLUTIONS PREFERRED FOR e-LEDGER?
- Ready-prepared and modifiable e-Invoice and e-Ledger reports unique for client requests
- Unlimited test e-Ledger creation framework
- Rule definition and pre-e-Ledger creation and rule-based e-Ledger controls for document types, payment methods etc.
- Drag & Drop visual invoice design tool
- Flexible, easy-to-use e-Invoice content customisation framework
- e-Invoice content customisation according to customer requests
- Display amount information without viewing invoice details
- Mass printing
- Easy-to-display past invoice dispatches / receipts
- Automatic invoicing via task descriptions
- Automatic rule-based acceptance/rejection of commercial invoices via task descriptions
Strong Software Framework
- Internal auditing via internal authorisation mechanism
- Clearing work-flow straits
- Effective storage with unique compression algorithms in the e-VeryThing solution family
- Web-based, platform and location independent, HTML 5 compliant application with detailed interface
- Support for HSM or USB digital signature
- Secure data transfer to platforms with authorised data holding centres
- Web-based authorisation mechanisms for e-Ledger controls and transfer to Revenue Administration
Secure Data Transfer and Integration
- Natural integration with different ERP packages
- Document digitalisation and e-Archive application groundwork with Enterprise Document Processing (EDP)
- EDI transfers and integrations
- Cockpit support usable directly with ERP packages (SAP)
- Direct Revenue Administration integration
Effective and Dynamic Software Team
- Quick and effective implementation thanks to an experienced project team
NETLE e-LEDGER SOLUTION
WHAT ARE THE BASIC MODULES FOR e-LEDGER?
The basic modules of e-Ledger are ‘Creation and Authorisation’ modules where the company’s details, accountant details and a unified chart of accounts are defined; ‘Data Management’ is executed for the journal entries and for data import and export and where journals and general ledgers are created; internal audit procedures are carried out; digital signature and certification are created and obtained and where double-signed certification documents are stored.