WHAT IS E-WAYBILL?
E-Waybill is a document which includes information that can be on waybill by Tax Procedure Law No.213, data format and standards are described by Turkish Revenue Administration and is sent by supplier and customer to each other on closed system in electronical environment. e-Waybill has the same properties like paper waybill and can replace it.
HOW IS E-WAYBILL USED?
- After 01.01.2017, taxpayers that meet the requirements can use e-waybill system.
- Electronic document that will be created on scope of e-waybill is based on UBL (Universal Business Language) like e-invoice.
- E-Waybill system works on “closed-system” like e-invoice. Because of this suppliers and customers should register to e-waybill system.
- For using e-waybill system, Taxpayers can choose direct GİB integration or Service Provider systems.
- Decrease in waybill printing and archiving cost
- Effective reconciliation process between parties
- Fast search, connection and transmission advantage in electronic environment
- Sending the response is transmitted electronically to the vendor for partial acceptance, return or faulty products.
Vehicle registration plate and driver ID information can be on e-waybill. For e-Waybills that has this information, delivery can be done without paper waybill by means of integration work that will be with GİB, Security General Directorate and Ministry of Communications.