e-Invoice is an application that was developed by the Revenue Administration with the aim of providing the reliable and secure circulation of invoices that are electronically prepared according to clear standards. All limited and incorporated organisations can benefit from this application.
e-Invoice affords organisations quicker and more time- and cost-effective invoicing. In addition to the benefits of speed and security, the application’s environmental benefits come to the fore as it completely removed the use of paper.
The e-Invoice application allows organisations to send invoices to, and receive invoices from organisations recognised (registered and have received digital signature) by the Revenue Administration. Any document sent outside specified legal procedures via the application will not have any legal complications.
Netle Yazilim offers every type of support needed for its users to use the application in its entirety without any problems. All limited and incorporated companies can use the e-Invoice application with Netle solutions, whatever the ERP package used in the background.
WHY ARE NETLE YAZILIM SOLUTIONS PREFERRED FOR e- INVOICE?
- Ingenuous integration with different ERP packages
- Drag & Drop visual invoice design tool
- Ready-prepared and modifiable e-Invoice and e-Ledger reports unique for client requests
- Flexible, easy-to-use e-Invoice content customisation framework
- e-Invoice content customisation according to customer requests
- Display amount information without viewing invoice details
- Mass printing
- Easy-to-display past invoice dispatches / receipts
- Automatic invoice dispatching via task descriptions
Strong Software Framework
- Internal auditing via internal authorisation mechanism
- Remove work-flow straits
- Effective storage with unique compression algortihms in the e-VeryThing solution family
- Web-based, platform and location independent, HTML 5 compliant application with detailed interface
- Secure data transfer to platforms with centres authorised to hold data
Secure Data Transfer and Integration
- Document digitalisation and e-Archive application groundwork with Enterprise Document Processing (EDP)
- Cockpit support usable directly with ERP packages (SAP)
- EDI transfers and integrations
Effective and Dynamic Software Team
- Quick and effective implementation thanks to an experienced project team
Same platform – Multiple Countries Support
- Middleware supports more than one countries e-invoicing standards. In this platform, Turkey, Germany, Mexico, Brasil, France, Italy and other e-invoice standards can run
- ZugFERD, UBL, Ubl-TR and other e-invoice xml package can be processed.
- EDI and other integration techniques could be used for ERP processes